Men of Hope
Men of Hope is a ministry of The HOPE Center whose mission is to equip men to be strong spiritual leaders of their families and help couples strengthen their relationships through Christian principles.
The Men of Hope program offers individualized mentoring and training to those who want to have a positive impact on the people that mean the most to them.
We help men develop the skills to:
- Learn to navigate through financial stress, blended family challenges and the complex issues that come with parenting.
- Break free from negative cycles and toxic behaviors.
- Learn to have positive faith-fill conversations to help heal past hurts.
- Be a positive role model for their children.
Individual and Couples Counseling is also available.
All services are confidential and free.
Volunteer Alongside Us!
Be a part of a ministry that is dedicated to saving lives and educating mothers and fathers to be the best parents they can be. We need:
- Male mentors
- Car Seat Installers
- Building Maintenance Volunteers
- Donation Processors
Interested in learning more or volunteering?
Reach out to Maria Douglas, Volunteer/Education Manager (MariaDouglas@hopectr.com / 770-924-7990)